At the end of the year 2020 was published free accessible publication issued by the group of researchers from Institute of Social Sciences belonging to the Centre of Social and Psychological Sciences SAS, presenting selected findings from data of Round 9 ESS (European Social Survey). The publication is the addition to the interpretation of Slovak data, which are – after several years – again accessible.
Six chapters of this publication cover following topics:
- The perception of justice and fairness (Ďurkovská and Kalistová)
- The quality of life and economic situation (Adamkovič)
- Changing family standards (Fedáková)
- The attitudes toward migration (Bozogáňová and Piterová)
- Offline and online population (Schmidt and Loziak)
- Political participation (Kentoš and Papcunová)
The publication is free to download HERE.
Analysed Slovak data, which are used in this publication, are from second release of Round 9 ESS and are free to download here HERE.
Text: Denisa Fedáková, CSPS SAS